Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I Forgot About Blogger


For Christmas and my birthday I got an iPhone and an iPad, which are both really fun and really easy to use. So much so, that I kind of don't feel like blogging because I've been snapping pictures from my phone and doing instagram instead.  Even though it's a totally different thing. And I only have like three friends (my Mom and my stepkids).  But it's just so easy! The kids are doing something fun- snap, share, done. So these are my instagram pics and things we've been up to this week. 

The kids have colds and coughs.  Nothing too bad but enough that we've been spending more time inside.






Ice cream for sore throats.



Watercolors.  Left, Maxwell's "Our Family.  Right, Ella's "Dinosaurs."




Cuddles

Our library had a princess come for story time and dancing. Our kids dressed up and it was the cutest thing ever. This princess does parties and even though I think it's over the top I'm so tempted to have her join us for a half hour to make Ella's day at the twins party in March.

She made Ella feel so special :)




I'm @meghanelainebeck on instagram if you want to follow along :) 

3 comments:

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

I will find you!! I'm chicagomom1969.

bandofbrothers said...

their paintings are absolute preciousness!

his little lady said...

Having fun tents like this definitely makes having to stay inside fun. Especially on those sick days.
xo TJ