Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Night

Christmas Night...I can't tell you how impressed I was with little Maegann and Zack. About a month ago they threw out the idea of hosting Christmas dinner at their house this year. They did an AMAZING job. I love many things about their relationship, but my favorite is that they are very much a team. We walked into their home and they had a beautiful table setting to seat all of our family and Zack's family. We pitched in with food but they were the most gracious hosts. Each person had a place setting with their name, and there were five kids under 5! That's enough to intimidate a married woman with kids, but Maeg (21) was all about it. Thank you Maegann and Zack. Dinner was wonderful and it was a really special night.

By the way, if you want to see how blessed I am personally by this girl woman, check out this sweet post she wrote to me for my birthday on her blog.


Our hosts, Maegann and Zack

I love this picture. Mike and his big kids.
 

A little game of Wii before dinner.
 
 

 
 
 

No comments: