Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Eve/Christmas Morning

I'm behind on my memory keeping. I'll start with Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning. We spent another wonderful Christmas Eve with my family at my parents house. I love this tradition.
 
 
 
 
 
 


Christmas morning we woke up at home shortly before the big kids pulled in. Maxwell and Ella opened their stockings and Santa presents. Grandma Judie was here before anyone, another perfect Christmas tradition.
 


...and then came the big kids...

 
I know Christmas isn't about the presents, but oh my word the excitement of the little ones is too much. They were sooo ecstatic when they saw family opening the gifts they chose. They made this season so magical and happy.



2 comments:

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Looks like a perfect Christmas!!

Leanne said...

Love your christmas posts! Ollie and I just watched the video together and at the end he says, "That was great, Mommy!" Having little ones at Christmas is SO fun!