Tuesday, January 5, 2010

'Exceeded your photo upload quota'

So, apparently my photos aren't posting because blogger now wants to charge me for more space storage. The error is reading, 'We're sorry, but you have exceeded your photo upload quota. For more information, take a look at this Blogger Help page.'

Google accounts link blogger with Picasa, etc., so I guess I'm out of room. Before I pay the money I wanted to see if this has happened to anyone else. If so, after you paid was everything back to normal? Thanks!

6 comments:

~j~ said...

I am shocked to read this! I have not gotten that message at all! Didn't you just start your blog this year? I have over 344 posts, all with pictures if that information helps! let me know what transpires.
xo
j

Bethany said...

I am with J, I have never seen this and imagine you are not full, the only thing I can think of is do you use picasa for uploading all your pics, even ones you don't post? I don't do that so maybe thats the issue??

Jenna Jill said...

Yeah I'm with J too. I have tons of photos posted and haven't received a notification that I'm over the limit.

B. Wilson @ Windy {City} Wilsons said...

I just received the same notice and I also have a linked Picasa account. Argh? What do we do?

(I'm not a reader of your blog... I just found this when doing a Google search)

Meghan Elaine said...

Wilsons- I purchased 20 GB from google for $5 and I've had no problems! You can click on your 'storage' through your Picasa account and it lets you see how much you have used. So far, so good :)

Rich said...

This appears to be an ongoing issue with Blogger, and NO ONE is able to resolve it. I have less than the quota on my Picasa album, and it STILL will not allow me to add a photo to my layout. I have contacted Google about this issue, and not a single person believes there is anything wrong! One person DID acknowledge it was a possible programming error, and that he was looking into it...but that was a month ago!