Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Back to School

I'm going back to school! I am taking intro to photoshop at our community college with little Maegann. Last night was our first class. We'll meet once a week until May and I am so excited! We even get homework! (Yes, Maegann rolled her eyes at me when she saw I was excited about the homework bit). I have been wanting to learn how to more on the computer, especially with photos. The babies get Monday nights with their Dad and I get to be with Meg. Can't wait to show you what I learn :)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I am sooo jealous! i have been wanting to take a photoshop class or photography class, but my time at night is limited because of my darn job! So happy for you! maybe you can share some ideas hint hint!! xo

Jenna Jill said...

What a great idea!