Friday, April 20, 2012

Some Like It Hot

It's been in the high 70s and low 80s around here...so I've been all smiles. First stop, the beach.


 


Dig them a hole and they're happy for hours. (Literally, like 2 1/2 hours. Then they go from the happiest kids on earth to melt down).


Sandy hop scotch with friends.
 
  


Ending the day with some baseball and BBQ. (Is Max a walking Disney ad or what? The character paraphernalia kills me. But it's not about me is it).




Sleepy girl fell asleep in our bed.


Second day this week. Same spot. Because when it's this warm, and we can...why not? Days like this I pinch myself that the rest of the world is at work and I get to make these memories with our kids. 
 


The warm weather is sticking around as we celebrate Maeg's boyfriend Zach's birthday this weekend. Enjoy whatever you're doing :)

My brother Spencer is heading to Costa Rica for a surf trip tomorrow...have the best time Spence! Be safe. Have fun.

6 comments:

Charis Faith said...

Looks like fun memories being made!!! The baseball pics are just too cute!! I hope y'all have a fabulous weekend!!!

Oh and that meat makes me hungry!!! That looks awesome!!!

mike and hillary said...

the beach looks stupid. (yes, that's jealousy you're hearing)

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

I'm so jealous because it's freeeezing here again.

You have the most beautiful kids and I love Ella's Minnie Mouse swimsuit!

Molly Swanson said...

2 things: you are such a fun and great mom and I love Ella's hair. V's hair will never stay in a pony or bun.

lindaroo said...

I'm so proud of you for being that mom who'll take her kids to the beach when it's hot! And it looks like you've rallied others to come with you, hooray!

Leanne said...

That looks so fun! It was actually warm enough here that we wore shorts today :) Eva has that tutu swimsuit too.