Friday, April 27, 2012

New Suit

After looking at this suit from anthropologie for two years, I ordered it. It came and I was like a little kid. I ripped open the package and put it right on, after all, it was hot outside. Much to my dismay, I did not look like the model. Shocker :). BUT, it's cute. It covers everything and most of all I love that it has built in chest support. I'm not sure the boy cut legs are the most flattering on me...I'm afraid that it looks a little old lady rather than retro. So I'm on the hunt for a fun big hat and big glasses. We had rain this week but the sun's back out. It's supposed to be a really warm weekend into next week. Looking forward to Mike having the weekend off (and a sushi date night, maybe, hint, hint Mike). If you happen to be at the beach in the next week, I'll be the one in this suit.





1 comment:

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

It's so stinkin cute! And I'm sure it looks fabulous on you b/c you ARE young and not some old grandma. ;-)