Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Zoo

I love the weekends. I used to love the weekends for relaxing and fun parties. Now I love them because Mike is home. Although he usually works Saturday or Sunday, sometimes both, it's a treat when he's home. I get to do fun things with the kids all week long, but it is soooo much funner/easier/better when Mike is with us and we get to do things as a family. This weekend we took the kids to the Santa Barbara zoo, then to visit Nana and Papa, Maxwell and Ella's great grandparents. On the way home we stopped in Santa Maria for a quick visit with my parents. Let me tell you, these babies get the most amazing welcome wherever they show up.

This post title implies you will see pictures of animals. But as always, it's really just about Maxwell and Ella.




It's hard to see, but the kids got to feed the giraffe.



1 comment:

Charbelle said...

These are such great pictures!! My Dad's parents lived in Santa Maria. My Dad graduated from Lompoc (sp?) high school. I remember visiting when I was maybe 7ish and walking to a park that was in my grandparents neighborhood. Unfortunately since they lived across the country I didn't know those grandparents as well as my mom's parents who lived less than an hour away.