Friday, August 13, 2010

The Best Surprise

Mike and I have been going out on 'date night' the past couple weeks. It's been so fun and I really look forward to it. Gma Judie babysits for us (thank you!) but she was out of town this week. I figured we wouldn't do anything but last night Mike told me to load the kids up because we were going out for pizza. Yay! No cooking or dishes! After dinner he told me he had to meet someone about a job. We pulled up and he told me he'd pick me up in an hour because I had a massage appointment. I KNOW. The best surprise ever! The massage was amazing, but for the first ten minutes all I could think about was how special it was that he planned it for me.
Thank you Mike. It was perfect.

5 comments:

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

That is so sweet. You deserve it!!

Charbelle said...

Oh so sweet!!! That is awesome!!

Anonymous said...

awesome!!!!!!!
Love crystal

~j~ said...

Mike! You are amazing! So happy for you Meg to have that wonderful hour of bliss, I hope you were able to relax :))
xo
love julia

Leanne said...

Wow, way to go Mike!