Tuesday, May 29, 2012

They Always Ends Up Brown

If you look in my Pinterest boards, you'll find many activities and crafts to do with the kids. After all, I get to stay home with them!

Truth: I have to make myself do crafts with the kids.

It's not that I don't enjoy it, it's just that sometimes I'm super lazy and don't feel like cleaning up. Our usual crafts are water colors, markers, chalkboard, beads and play dough. That's one of the reasons I'm excited for them to start preschool (at some point). I can't wait to see what new things their hands will create. In the meantime, I'm trying to step up my game. Here we are finger painting. And now matter how many times I freshen up the colors, they always end up brown. They just love how it feels.

 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Keira is obsessed with painting and wants to make a mess about 4 times a day. Fun right? :-)

Unknown said...

my mom used to just blob one color onto a piece of paper so I could spread it around and scrape pictures into the smears. No brown, still fun :) now i want to go finger paint.