Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day, Lake Day

My family gave me the perfect Mother's Day. At my request, we took the boat out and spent the day in the sun. Leaving our house I was kind of disappointed because it was cool and breezy. But by the time we were on the water it was perfect weather. Mike and the kids fished and I sprawled out on the back of the boat. Maegann and Zack met us after she got off work. It was just as I wanted.

Happy Mother's Day to Mom and Mama Judie. Thank you for showing me what it is to be a good Mom. I love you both.

 
 


Maxwell fished the WHOLE day. We moved from spot to spot and he was so patient and into it. It's so fun seeing my kids develop hobbies and interests.



Ella preferred sitting on the back step with her feet dangling in the water.
 
 
 

3 comments:

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Happy Mother's Day! Looks like you had a great one. I can't wait until it's warm enough in the midwest to go boating...or fishing!

Cristine said...

Ahh Megs it looks like you did have a great Mother's Day...being with your family, enjoying the sun as you watched them enjoy fishing!!
2nd to last photos of you and Mike is cute then in the background I noticed Miss Ella playing peek-a-boo...so funny!!
How about you have Mike take some photos of you and the kids in action next time!!

Unknown said...

meghan, what an ideal mothers day.
maxwell fishing reminds me so much of my brother joseph - he was so into fishing as a kid. now look at cap'n joe! can't wait to see how your kid's hobbies develop.
happy mothers day to one of the raddest moms i know.