Thursday, March 22, 2012

Last Week

What have we been up to? Not much I guess. We had yucky weather last week and just kind of hung around. Mike was working out of town and we tend to get lonely. We spent the night at my parents and with my brothers, which is always fun. Yesterday it finally warmed up and we played with the hose and buckets out front, but it was too pretty to even think about getting the camera. The play structure has the kids every bit as entertained as I'd hoped. I LOVE watching them play right out my kitchen window.




We tried to come up with new rainy day activities...here we finger paint.



Another afternoon was spent building train tracks. I remember when I had the help them, now they do on their own.


We went to the children's museum with my mother in law and niece Charli
 
...And that's about it. Oh, and I read The Hunger Games. In one day. I didn't know much about it but I usually don't get into things with that much hype around them. I wasn't a Twilight or Harry Potter fan. But I LOVED it. I couldn't put it down and now I'm anxious to see the movie. Even though I haven't been to see an adult movie since before the kids were born. Truly.

3 comments:

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Did you read all 3 books in one day? I'm on #2.

That play structure is AMAZING!! My dad built me something like that when I was a kid and it's still in my parent's back yard!

Meghan Elaine said...

Heather- no way! I just read the first one :)

Ralph said...

Thaank you for sharing this