- The kids decorating cupcakes with my Mom
- Their faces when the bounce house came
- MY face when our neighbor brought over and old door for me to decorate and hang cowboy hats from
- Mike's yummy BBQ
- Ella's meltdown before/during 'Happy Birthday' and blowing out candles
- Watching them open their Jesse and Woody dolls from Gma J
- Maxwell walking around to his friends thanking them and giving hugs after gifts
- My kids keeping up with their friends and cousins until far past dark
I took way too many pictures and this is only some of them. You can see the rest here. I wish I had less photos of decorations and more good ones of my little cowpokes.
Picnik is closing. I finally figured out how to do all sorts of fun things with it. Like...making Wanted posters of my kids and all the little buckaroos.
It was a really special day. Thanks to everyone who shared western props with me (BETTY). And to my Mom and mother in law for helping me cook/bake. AND to our friends who helped before and during the party.