Saturday, January 21, 2012

New Quotes

I'm late hopping on board to Pinterest, but like everyone else...I love it. I came across two quotes, new to me, that I'm trying to adopt.

~ "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" (I think I repeated this to myself twenty times yesterday).

AND

~ "Please excuse the mess, the children are making memories." (Repeated this one a hundred times. Please let me be this Mom, please let me be this Mom...because really, messes drive me crazy. Not if they're in the middle of it- but if they leave the room and start another one- but I'm kind of uptight about it. Trying to remember: memories, memories, memories...).




2 comments:

Cristine said...

I wanted some PB & J but had cottage cheese instead...."nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" ! Don't think I will be feeling 'skinny' ever again but the quote does help with healthier choices!
LOVE '...the children are making memories'. I love how you help your kiddos to make so many great memories!

rozanny said...

I love both of those! But especially the second one... yesterday I had 11 kids in the house... most of them from the ages of 0-6... today I took a garbage bag from room to room trying to declutter while everything was out anyways.