Sunday, September 13, 2009

I Love Bob

Before I had the babies I coveted brands like Frye and Rock and Republic. I had no idea I could get goosebumps over baby items such as a stroller. Not just any stroller, but our new stroller. Mike bought us a Bob, the Cadillac of strollers. It turns like a ballerina, climbs the highest of hills, and glides like a hockey player...the thing has shock absorbers for goodness sake!It's beautiful. We love our Bob.








In other news, Maxwell has taken off. He may not be up on is knees but he is a scooting machine! I remember my brother Spencer doing the exact 'army crawl.' Watch him go...


3 comments:

Sarah R.Conley said...

you need to bring those babies to come see me! SOOOO cute. I enjoy the blog.

Becky Dellar said...

Meghan!! I did not realize you had a blog and am so glad you posted on ours! I will definitely check in on yours! :) I have heard about these "Bob" things!! :) A good friend of ours here (whose hubby is on the boat with Nick) is due in Decemeber...I will pass along the recommendation!

sending love to you 4!
Becky

Bethany said...

Bob is awesome!! Our friends in San Diego have one and let me just say Trevor enjoyed pushing bob and off roading haha!! Hopefully life gets easier with bob!! Xoxo