Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pumpkins

We took our annual pumpkin photos with our twin friends. Don't blink, these kids are practically off to high school. Sniff, sniff.



We missed pictures last year but here are the Octobers before...It's not that I want to stunt who they are now, it's just that I want to visit who they were. I want to hear their voices and squeeze their little bodies.



Ahhh, sweet girl's mullet.


I could stare at this one all day. It's all I can do not to climb through the screen and gobble up that chubby boy of mine.
 
The kids stayed still just long enough for me to snap a few pictures. I'm not above bribing with lollipops. Our days feel full, we like October.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

I love these pictures!! It's so great you took them in the same place every year so you can see how they've grown. I would like to go back for 1 day and hold my kids little bodies and smell their baby faces too.

I love your Halloween decorations from the previous post. You are very creative.

And you look so pretty. Love the yellow blazer!

rozanny said...

That's so fun to see the time progression!

Cristine said...

I love all the traditions you have made with your family.