Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Little Scavengers

Last week we went on a walk down the road. The familiar trail by our house became an adventure when we searched for signs of fall (thank you scavenger hunt from Pinterest). These weeks months are getting away from me and I have to force myself to get the camera out. Has instagram replaced blogging for anyone else? Lately the kids have LOVED watching videos of themselves as babies. I love it too. I'm trying to record them more to capture them at four, because all of the sudden they're little people. And soon they'll be five. Then twelve. But for now, four's good.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Cristine said...

What a fun adventure..you are such a playful, creative mama...so obvious they love adventures!!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

I love that scavenger hunt idea. Super cute.

I NEED to get out my good camera and take some more pictures. And more video!! They are growing too quickly.

lindaroo said...

Oh, yes! Fall and four-year-olds are a great combination!