Monday, July 16, 2012

Road Trip = Success

Last week my Mom and I drove with Maxwell and Ella to visit my grandma, Blano, in New Mexico. We drove pretty much straight through from California, about 15 hours each way. And the kids did AMAZING. No joke, they barely made a peep on the drive. No meltdowns, no accidents, no tears. They were so, so, good. If you are considering buying a DVD player for a long trip...my vote is YES.

We had such a special time. Maxwell and Ella loved being with their great grandma. I loved being with my Mom and my grandma. It was smiles all around. Thank you Mom and Blano for the special week. I will remember it always. And of course, a video to remind the kids.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Looks like you had a blast! I can't watch the video b/c I'm at work but I will later.

Nothing is better than spending time with grandparents. :-)

~j~ said...

I love the pics from your trip and know that it was a really special time for you all! Your Mom LOVES that trip to see her own Mama so I know that it was equally as wonderful for you! Thanks for sharing.
xo
j