We had a fun weekend...
* Mike and I went Christmas shopping alone Friday night while the kids played with Grandma J.
* Saturday I crammed on a party bus with 26 other ladies for an all day celebration of Kimbo's 40th (I might still be sore from dancing).
* Sunday we took the kids to Landrie's Yo Gabba Gabba birthday party. You should have seen how big their eyes got when they saw life size cutouts of their favorite characters. It's been raining and raining here. My Seattle friends will laugh at me for complaining about our weather but it's been DAYS and we're not used to rain like that. The kids miss playing outside so Landrie's party was great timing as it was at a gymnastics center where they got to run around like crazy.
* Only five days til Christmas...I'm really hoping a special gift makes it in the mail by Christmas Eve.
* One of the kids' favorite things to do with Mike is to go in our hot tub. I like it, but not as much as the three of them do. He'll take them rain or shine. No exaggeration, I will find each of the kids at the door at various times throughout the day stripping down to nothing telling me 'hop tub! hop tub!' I'm a wuss. I don't love getting my hair wet in the rain unless it's at the end of the day so I try to distract them with the bath instead. Half the time it works.