Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Mom

Today is your Birthday! Your day to be spoiled, as you spoil us every day. Every year I appreciate you more. Most girls think they've got a great Mom....but I have the BEST Mom. You know what I need when I can't articulate it. In my saddest and happiest moments, I still want my Mom. Thank you for always being consistent. Thank you for taking care of me, taking care of my family. You cook for us, clean for us, shop for us- always smiling and telling us it is your pleasure. I am so lucky that you are my Mom. I mentally take notes and hope that I take care of my children the way you bless us. I. Love. You. Happy Birthday my mother, my friend.

4 comments:

mike and hillary said...

oh, happy birthday chris! have a great day!

Cristine said...

Thank you my sweet, sweet daughter..that was the best gift I could have received! I do love you and love taking care of you, always and forever! Love from your mom, your friend!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CRIS. This is going to be a wonderful year for you. Being a grandma is the best and you'll love seeing your beautiful daughter with her babies.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Aunt Cris!! We love you and miss you, hope you had a great day!