Friday, February 6, 2009

Showered Again

Last weekend my friend's Claudette and Kim threw me yet another beautiful baby shower. It was a great morning filled with eating, visiting and, well...getting spoiled (thanks to everyone who brought yummy salads). These babies have all that they need. We are officially set! Kim and Claudette thought of everything from chocolate (my favorite) to beautiful flower arrangements. Thank you friends~ I love you.

I am just starting to find bed rest a little emotional. Up until now I have been distracted with all that's going on, but I am becoming uncomfortable and anxious to meet our little ones. I am just about 33 weeks along so the time will be here before we know it. We had a doctor's appointment this week and were told that they are both healthy and every thing's going fine. The doctor said we would be OK if they came at 36 weeks...that's only three more weeks! When I start to get discouraged because I feel uncomfortable, I remind myself of that and realize this time will fly. Thank you for all the prayers and gracious gifts. It won't be long now...


No comments: