Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I'm Giddy

Tomorrow I leave for FIVE nights to see my best girlfriends. We lived together all through college and last year we started an annual summer girl's trip. For every phone call that was cut short by a screaming toddler, we always would end it with 'see you soon,' and now it's finally here. This year we are going to Hillary, who lives near Seattle. We've been looking forward to this weekend since last year's visit. I am giddy with excitement.

 And...it just so happens that my family lives around the area as well. So tomorrow I get to spend the day/night with Aunts, Uncles, and cousins. Mike and the kids are going camping for the weekend. They are heading in to the beach in the RV and the kids can't believe they finally get to spend the night in it. It's been almost a year since we did an overnight in the motor home. So everyone here is excited. I'll be back next week with too many pictures.

xoxo.

 

No comments: