Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekend Review

We had an ongoing dance party to Adele Which pretty much means Ella spins in circles until she stops and then falls down.


Visit from Crystal and adorable Lily. The mommies schemed up a future girls trip to Santa Barbara (moms only) while the kids played blocks.

For the millionth time, I thanked God for the beautiful property we live on. The kids get to ride the quad that was their big brother and sisters.

Right next door they get to feed the goats. Which they call sheep. Close enough.

Big boy got his first real haircut from someone other than us. He did so well! I don't have any pictures, but I he just sat on my lap and he munched on a bag of Pirates Booty. He looks so old to me...


It was a good weekend :)

1 comment:

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

You are so lucky you live where you do. It looks just gorgeous. Any homes for sale next door? lol