Friday, June 18, 2010

The Million Picture Post

I'm back from my trip and it was...wonderful. I LOVE my family. I had the best time relaxing and celebrating my cousin's graduation. As always, it seems like there's never enough time to visit with everyone, but some time is better than no time. As I looked through my pictures I couldn't just pick a few- because each face I saw made me think, 'Man I love that guy.' And 'My Aunts are the best.' And 'I can't believe how big all my cousins are!' And on and on and on.

After my visit with family I got to spend a few nights with my friend Hillary...who is amazing. She has the most adorable two year old Isabella and a brand new precious baby girl Hadley. Hill is such a great Mom. She is patient, creative, and sooooo funny (check out the super cute shirts she made for Maxwell and Ella at the bottom of this post). You know that friend that you don't talk to for months and then you see each other and it's like you're still roommates in that tiny college apartment? That's how it is with Hillary (and Molly, and Stef and Megs when we finally get to see each other). I really do have amazing friends. It's a bummer that they live so far away.

Anyway, my trip was great. The details are in in my head and my heart. I'm too tired to write about them. My husband is amazing. Thanks to the family that helped out when Mike was working. The kids did great. So great, in fact, that I got off the airplane and they didn't really acknowledge me. This was slightly embarrassing, as I had just told half of the plane all about my highly anticipated reunion and many of the moms/grandmothers were teary eyed and watching me run up to Mike and the kids. Only to see them turn their heads and check out the baggage claim. Not quite the reunion I had played out in my mind. Oh well, we're back in the swing of things now and there's no shortage of kisses and hugs.

Although the rest and playing was fun, it's good to be home.

The Fam...













Then on to the Isaacsons...



Crafty shirts from Hillary...

2 comments:

Charbelle said...

Yay so glad you had fun!! Those shirts on Max and Ella are too cute!!

mike and hillary said...

i love that it seemed like you come over all the time. its so true that its so easy to pick right up as if we see eachother every day. thank you so much for coming, i had tons of fun! love you!