Sunday, March 7, 2010

Your First Birthday

Maxwell and Ella,
What a special first birthday you had! We had a super fun time celebrating with lots of friends and the Becks at pizza. We missed Grandma Judie but we will sing to you again when she gets home. You put your fingers in your cake and I got all teary eyed...because you're SO BIG. On Saturday Nonni and Papa John threw you a special party at their house. We ate yummy food and you had your first meatballs! Your big sissy Maegann also let you have your very first drink from Blenders. Maxwell, you were hooked. I'm certain Uncle David can hook you up with a job when you're ready. Friends and family came to visit with you and you were very good. You got a little sleepy but Papa John walked you around and you took a good little snooze. Best of all...your great Grandmother Vita came to spend your special day with you! She even brought you your very first tunnel and tent. You think this is the coolest present ever. It was such a great day. Your Dad and I loved celebrating with you. Right now you are both tucked in your cribs sleeping. I'm tired too so I'm about to crawl into bed. I just wanted to look at the pictures from our great weekend. Because you already look bigger. I can't believe you are one. You big boy and big girl.











More birthday pics here

2 comments:

Jenna Jill said...

Ha ha ha.. "There's a new Sheriff in town." I love it. What a cute shirt. They are so adorable Meghan. Looks like a great first birthday. And I LOOOOOVED the little cakes. Very cool.

Anonymous said...

not gonna lie.. i got a little teary eyed that my little brother and sister are one.. and i kept asking you if you cried cause i didnt wanna feel lame alone.. haha. i love you max and ella and i couldnt imagin a day in my life with out you two.. and you are now one.. which to me makes me feeel old.. but i cant wait for you two to start walking and talkin. ella.. your beautiful and so much more indepent then i ever was and im jealous. :) and maxwell i feel like we have our secret bond cause i think your exactly like me. and both of your smiles and laughs just melt my heart. i can not wait for the day you both are my age and i can be the big sister and you will wanna come stay with me and we can talk about boyfriends and girlfriends and you can tell me all your secrets. i love you both i could not ask for more amazing siblings then you. <3