Maxwell and Ella,
These past two months you have brought our family love and so many smiles. We watch you closely- looking for the little ways you change and grow every day. You have taught me...
* You like it when I sing to you when nobody is around (even if I can only think of highly inappropriate songs on the spot)
* There is no better smell than Burt's Baby lotion on you after your baths
* Sometimes, boogers have to stay there because you HATE when I pull out the blue boogie bulb * I am a patient Mom. Though I am not perfect, God has blessed me with calmness
* You are individuals. You may be twins but you are each unique in your appearance and personality
* When I'm not sure how to comfort you, you settle down when you are laying on your Daddy's chest
* Maxwell just wants to be cuddled. ALWAYS.
* Ella need only bat her big eyes at me and I melt. A puddle on the floor I tell you.
* When talking with other adults, I struggle to not talk about babies and how many times a day mine poo
* I am so very proud of you both. I beam when we introduce you and I hear my heart gush, 'I am their mother'
Two months and our lives are completely changed. I love this life.
Another video of baby pictures at two months...because I can't help myself